Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ammar..! Ammar..!


This is my son, been calling him several times to shoot his potraitures, but didn;t look at me not even a glance, think he already bored to take picture.. Hmmmmmm... or he's just busy playing his toys... Before he did'nt want to get close to his sister but now he's already trying to give his caress to her sister but in his knd a way.. You know what i mean.. Btw.. He can walk a longer distance right now, in the living room area he can walk from end to end, eventhough the walk was funny but he can do it.. Even when I get home from work, he try to walk fast enough so that he won't be left further behind me.. Every working day his cuz will be staying at my house, they get a long well sharing toys and even talking to each other ( baby language ), dunno if they understand each other or not, anyway one day when they play a long with his cuz who is already walking and running, play inside my living room so my son was left out behind, that's when he try to walk faster and faster to catch up with his cuz.. That's what my wife told me.. Think after one month i can take him go shopping and perhaps play football hehehehehehe

No comments: